I’m Nico Neefs, Brussels based visual artist.
Freelance since 2008, my practice cover a wide range of through the lens based techniques.
Through the years I worked as a still photographer, as a video director, as an high speed motion control operator, as a rock ‘n’ roll roadie, as a concert organiser, I also worked for marketing companies, on handmade books, I even worked as vfx data wrangler on big features.
I can’t stop being curious and I always want to learn from life’s finest offering.
Want to collaborate? Give me a shout!
+32 493 78 59 60
Here’s a selection of things I’ve been working on commercially these last years:
Motion Control jobs
Design & Architecture photography publications:
- Wallpaper – UK
- L’officiel Art – France
- Sjiek – Belgium
- Marie Claire Maison – France
- Feeling Wonen – Belgium
- Knack Weekend – Belgium
- Sight Unseen – USA
- New York Times – USA
- Bold Journal – Korea
- WU Magazine – Italy
- Elle Décoration – Belgium
- Archi Magazine – China
- Art Collector – Germany
- Attitude – Portugal
- Elle Decor – Italy
- Pi Magazine – Netherlands
- Arquitectura y diseno – Spain
- CWI Magazine – Gulf and India
- Forbes – Spain
- Harpers Bazaar – Brazil
- Modern – Usa
- BELGIUM’S BEST DESIGN’, EDITED BY HADEWIJCH CEULEMANS – LUSTER
- 2013 ‘THINK DUTCH’, EDITED BY ROBERT THIEMANN FRAME
- IN RESIDENCE DESIGN DIALOGUES 4, SENSE MEMORY, EDITED BY BARBARA BRONDI & MARCO RAINÏ, CORRAINI EDIZIONI 2012